Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, February 27th - Brown Bag

This is going to be quick, because I'm just not that motivated to write. I want to get to the gym and continue trying to get huge.

So I went to Brown Bag, because I needed a salad. I'm concerned about vegetable intake in my diet right now. Actually, I've done a lot of reading about nutrition lately, but have yet to find a good source regarding the suggested daily intake of vodka. If somebody has a definitive answer on this, let me know.

Brown Bag today was empty at noon. Crazy. So I do the make your own salad thing, which is the norm for me.Consists of:
  • house salad
  • chick peas
  • black bean relish
  • cheese
  • blackened chicken (blackened is key)
  • lime vinaigrette
Total, + a diet coke = $9.63. Acceptable, but pushing it. All in all, its an enjoyable salad. The best part is the end, when there's nothing but like chicken and dressing left. That part is awesome.

Again, not motivated today. Something will be better in the future. Sorry.

No comments: